Prime Day is here, and so are the best Prime Day TV deals. For this roundup, we’ve mainly focused on Amazon deals, but we’re also including deals from other retailers holding blowout sales of their own to compete with the best Prime Day TV sales. Remember, you’ll need to sign up for Amazon Prime (for free) to take advantage of Amazon’s best TV discounts.
Prime Day TV deals
Wave goodbye to most of the Amazon Fire TV discounts—Amazon appears to have ended those sales early, though the Fire TV Omni TVs are still on sale. Some deals (a Toshiba Roku TV) have already sold out. Other TV sales, though, are still going strong, including some of the best Prime Day TV deals at Best Buy.
If you’re looking for a higher-end model, consider the Samsung 55-inch QLED deal—it offers HDR10+ and HLG support, along with SpaceFit acoustic calibration and the ability to sync its speakers with Samsung’s Q-Symphony soundbars. And if you can afford it, LG’s OLED sets offer the deep blacks that only OLED offers, at a far lower price than usual.
- Amazon Fire TV 50-inch Omni Series 4K Smart TV, $349.99 (31% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 65-inch Omni Series 4K Smart TV, $499.99 (40% off)
- Hisense U6 Series 50-inch 4K Quantum Dot QLED Smart Fire TV with Dolby Vision, $339.99 (36% off)
- Hisense 65-inch ULED Android 4K 120Hz TV w/Alexa, $697.99 (37% off)
- Hisense 58-inch 4K Roku TV, $298.00 (11% off)
- Philips 55-inch 4K Android Smart LED TV with Google Assistant, $298.00 ($51 off)
- TCL 32-inch 3-series 720p Roku Smart TV (32S335), $148.00 (36% off)
- TCL 43-inch 4K Roku TV, $249.99 (32% off)
- Pioneer 50-inch LED 4K Fire TV, $249.99 (40% off)
- Samsung 55-inch QLED 4K Smart TV (QN55Q80), $797.99 (33% or $350 off)
- Samsung 55-inch Frame Series 4K Quantum HDR w/Alexa, $979.99 (30% off)
- Sony Bravia XR X95J 4K Google TV, $1,299.99 (28% off)
- LG OLED65B1PUA 65-inch Alexa B1 Series (2021), $1,496.99 (35% off)